Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Spacing Products on Homepage

Old May 4, 2009, 03:41 PM
ofpeb

9 posts · Apr 2009
Hi,

The site is www.bestbooks4children.com.

As you can see on the homepage the 4 books are unequally spaced. the books and text are in a 2 column table and the text is inside another kind of box. It seems impossible to get everything lined up with equal space between books and text centered to books. Very frustrating - spent hours trying to make it happen. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks! joe
Old May 5, 2009, 05:14 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
They don't line up because you have a bunch of unnecessary, empty paragraphs etc on top of i.e. the right column of the last table row, which is pushing down both the text and the image on the left side. Edit your post and remove things like

HTML Code:
<p></span></span><span style="color: rgb(255,204,0)"><span><span style="font-size: small"></p>
(There's more like that in your post)