Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » eCommerce & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Not sure why my products are in Google Products - what can I do - happy to D

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 4, 2010, 03:44 PM
tobywinn

15 posts · Jun 2009
[SOLVED] Not sure why my products are in Google Products - what can I do - happy to D

Hi

I have a successful site but missing out because the products arent appearing in the Google product listing.

Can you help me make them appear? Willing to make a donation if you can!

Thanks

Toby