Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

How do I create a new page template?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 27, 2009, 02:27 AM
JakeThePeg

37 posts · Aug 2009
How do I create a new page template?

This might be a stupid question, but how do you go about creating a new page template while using the Atahualpa theme? I want to create a page that uses a modified version of The Loop, to display posts from only certain categories, but have no idea how to do this, with Atuhualpa!

Your advice is greatly appreciated