Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Fixed width layout not working

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 18, 2011, 07:14 PM
harpek

32 posts · Jun 2009
Exclamation [SOLVED] Fixed width layout not working

Hey Forum,

I am having troubles centering my layout, and more specifically, when I specify a fixed width (990px) in ATO/Style & Configure LAYOUT, no change occurs. I have been poking around all of the setings and figure out what to do.

Thanks,
harpek

Here is a link to the site: http://nmpaperdesign.com/
I am using Atahualpa 3.5.3 with Wordpress 3.0.4