Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Div created by Amaniche plugin has unwanted hover effect

Old Dec 3, 2009, 06:43 AM
Tim F

66 posts · Jul 2009
Hey all,
I've been playing around with a plugin called amaniche to add some amazon products to my site.
It creates a template in the post for the various data feeds from amazon. For some reason, the first div container in the post has a hover effect where a box around the image and text in the post go a shade of grey (e2e2e2).

Does anyone know where in the css I can find the hover attribute that causes this and delete it?
The code in the post looks like this, if that helps:

HTML Code:
<div id="product_top"><table border="0"><tr><td valign="top"><div id="ImageSet">
<a href="{product_link}" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">{ImageSet}</a></div></td>
<td valign="top"><div id="product_attributes"><div id="ListPrice">
<span class="ListPrice_label"> </span><span class="ListPrice">{listprice}</span></div>
<div id="Price"><span class="Price_label"> </span><span class="Price">{price}</span></div>
<div id="BuyButton"><span class="BuyButton_label"> </span>
<span class="BuyButton">{buybutton}</span></div></div>
</td></tr></table>
Any advice very much appreciated
Old Dec 3, 2009, 10:27 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of Atahualpa and WP?
What is teh URL showing an example?
Old Dec 4, 2009, 05:55 AM
Tim F

66 posts · Jul 2009
Here's an example url (just my test site) - when you mouseover near the image, the whole div has a hover effect. *URL REMOVED* This doesn't happen if I switch back to the default theme.

I'm using WP 2.8.6 and Atahualpa 3.4.4

Cheers!

Last edited by Tim F; Dec 6, 2009 at 03:20 AM.
Old Dec 4, 2009, 10:58 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
it's caused because the table in the post gets teh effect assinged at ATO->Style TABLES->Hover effect for all tables? - set it to NO and the hover effect will end
Old Dec 6, 2009, 03:16 AM
Tim F

66 posts · Jul 2009
Great, thanks for the help!