Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Category Menu not showing in right sidebar

Old Jul 18, 2014, 06:14 AM
Bubblefunk

5 posts · Oct 2010
Category Menu not showing in right sidebar

Hi there,
I've had a good search through your forums and can't seem to get to the bottom of this problem. I had the category menu showing only on one page: http://www.bubblefunk.com/dj_mix_lou...se_music_blog/ which is how I wanted it, however since a WP / Atahualpa / Plugin update the Category Menu has completely disappeared from this page somewhere during the updates, and now I can't seem to get it back again.

The category menu still shows in appearance-widgets-right sidebar in the main Wordpress dashboard and also Atahualpa Theme Options - Style & Configure Sidebars. Plus I can't see any other plugins or css inserts that maybe interfering with it.

I now also can't seem to figure out how I managed to get the Categories to display on one page only as I did before...

Can you help at all?
Many Thanks,
James.
Old Jul 18, 2014, 07:59 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Is the widget in the sidebar?
Old Jul 24, 2014, 08:14 PM
Bubblefunk

5 posts · Oct 2010
Yes the widget is (was) placed in the sidebar. Shows up in WP widgets page but not on live website. I also have the settings set for it in Atahualpa Theme Options - Style & Configure Sidebars, however it still does not show. Many Thanks. J.
Old Jul 25, 2014, 04:36 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Did you use a plugin like 'widget logic'?
Old Jul 25, 2014, 05:40 AM
Bubblefunk

5 posts · Oct 2010
I don't have Widget Logic, here are a list of the plugins I have, do you think it maybe it's an issue with Jetpack for Wordpress? this seems to be gradually taking over a lot of the code for things on the site now... all plugins etc are all up to date... Thanks again. James.

Add From Server
All in One SEO Pack
AuthorSure
Bad Behavior
Cookies for Comments
Custom Page Order
Fast Secure Contact Form
Google Analytics for WordPress
Google Publisher Plugin
Google AdSense
Google XML Sitemap for Videos
Google XML Sitemaps Google XML
GTranslate
GTranslate
Jetpack by WordPress.com
Google Plus Badge Widget
NextGEN Gallery by Photocrati
Order Categories widget
Redirection
Robots Meta
Simple Share Buttons Adder
Simply Instagram
SoundCloud Shortcode
W3 Total Cache
WordPress Ping Optimizer
WP-PageNavi
WP LinkedIn
Old Jul 25, 2014, 10:40 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
If the widget is in the sidebar and it is not showing (which I can see) I would disable all your plugins to see if one is causing the issue.