Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Eliminate full width background color on page-right menu

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 11, 2012, 03:10 PM
rickpoet

80 posts · Jan 2010
[SOLVED] Eliminate full width background color on page-right menu

Hi,

Forgive me if this was posted elsewhere - sometimes it's tricky finding what you're looking for doing searches for specific strings...anyhoo...

http://larrymilder.com/larry/

on this website, I have adjusted the page-right height so it sits at the same level as the site title to the left. However, I want to limit the menu items background color to just the menu items themselves and not full width (as it obviously conflicts with the title.

Any CSS voodoo I can do to adjust this?

I'm always having to tweak CSS in Atahualpa to get the background menu color to work as I want
(full width or not...)...would love to see easily adjustable options in ATO instead of having to do these tweaks...future feature request.)

Thanks!