Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Twitter plugin separate last tweets

Old Apr 4, 2010, 05:06 AM
marced

60 posts · Feb 2010
Twitter plugin separate last tweets

Hi all,

I am using the Twitter plugin to show my last tweets on my website http://www.marced.com. I want to show two or three tweets, but what I want to do is divide the tweets with a line, or <br>.

The problem is though, that is uses the Twitter function twitterCallback2 , so when I look in the source code of my website (the result), I only see this function. I can't see if it makes divs, tables or anything else, so I can't style the separate tweets in CSS. How can I do this, anybody know a solution?

Thnx in advance, again (and uuh, Happy Easter btw)