Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

New version Atahualpa

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 16, 2014, 04:21 AM
martasl

6 posts · Mar 2014
Help New version Atahualpa

Hello,

I have been building a website and using the Atahualpa interface for the last months.

this week, the autosave feature did not work. When I opened the autosave, no codes or text were shown, so I could not update the autosaved version because there was nothing else than the title of the subject page.

I have tried to solve this through the support section, but it did not work either. there was no way of sending a support request. So, finally, with the hope it could help, I updated the new version (the last one) of Atahualpa, as the system had been showing the request for weeks. Immediately, the website has changed: my image, the menu bar… everything has disappeared.

No one has answered to my support requests and I NEED TO COME BACK TO THE OLD VERSION without losing more time (I've lost hours with this). My website header image is lost, as well, it is not even in the library.

I need the last version to be back and the features for which I am paying each month to work properly. It seems that Atahualpa is not the best choice.

Thanks and I am waiting for your answer and assistance.