Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Tags overlapping

Old May 5, 2010, 12:11 PM
Hamlet

12 posts · May 2009
Hello everybody,
iam using atahualpa since day one, but now i have a small problem with my tags.
I have a left and a right Sidebar and in the middle are my posts,and now my problem is that my most used tag is very big and it overlaps the border from the left sidebar and it crosses my posts in the middle.How i can prevent this?
Old May 5, 2010, 01:00 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what version of Atahualpa and WP?
What is the url?
are you using the standard 'tag' widget or something else?
Old May 5, 2010, 01:52 PM
Hamlet

12 posts · May 2009
Atahualpa 3.4.4
Wordpress 2.92
I use the standard tag widget.I cant post the url because its an adult blog
Old May 5, 2010, 02:07 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Well you may want to post on wodpress.org in the support forums and see if there is a way to limit the size that the tag can be. The Tag widget is part of the core wordpress dstribution so someone there may be able to help you,