Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

[SOLVED] Excerpt length and content problem

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 9, 2012, 05:39 PM
katherine_srcm

1 posts · Apr 2012
[SOLVED] Excerpt length and content problem

Excerpts are not displaying the content properly on posts that are generated with the Formidable plug in. I managed to get the results display table to keep the table format in the settings (don't strip <table>) but the graphs below it just show the code, and the form itself on another post is not cutting off, or displaying the radio buttons and formatting.
I tried shortening the excerpts; but this only worked on the 'results' post; the form still displays incorrectly and the right sidebar jumps down next to it.

Formidable has it's own style component - could this be put into the theme options css inserts?
Might be another workaround using static home page; but haven't set that up yet...
Any suggestions?