Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] not reading anything from "Various Content Items"

Old Jan 9, 2015, 02:18 AM
mk11sandiego

10 posts · Nov 2011
[SOLVED] not reading anything from "Various Content Items"

everything was working till yesterday. But today, all of the sudden, it's not reading "style images", "style tables" and "CSS inserts"

The only thing that's working is "HTML Inserts: Header"

Does anyone have the same problem???
Old Jan 9, 2015, 02:33 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What did you change?
Old Jan 9, 2015, 02:43 AM
mk11sandiego

10 posts · Nov 2011
The only thing I can think of is...I just did the "Giving WordPress Its Own Directory"
http://codex.wordpress.org/Giving_Wo..._Own_Directory
Old Jan 9, 2015, 03:58 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Then that is probably the cause.
1) what is the new url?
2) what is the setting dashboard->settings->general->WordPress Address (URL)
3) what is the setting dashboard->settings->general->Site Address (URL)
4) do you have a caching plugin active?

Last edited by juggledad; Jan 9, 2015 at 04:01 AM.
Old Jan 9, 2015, 09:42 AM
mk11sandiego

10 posts · Nov 2011
1) what is the new url? ----xxx
2) what is the setting dashboard->settings->general->WordPress Address (URL) --> http://xxxx
3) what is the setting dashboard->settings->general->Site Address (URL) -->http://xxxx
4) do you have a caching plugin active? --> just downloaded one, but didn't really do anything..

Thank you...

Last edited by mk11sandiego; Jan 9, 2015 at 02:34 PM.
Old Jan 9, 2015, 10:18 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Me thinks you made a change to some CSS and it's throwing an error causing the remaining CSS to fail.
Here's what to do.

go to ATO -> export/Import and do an export. Save this file.

Now one by one starting at 'Body, Text & Links, go to the bottom and hit the RED button 'Reset Settings' then go refresh the page and see if it works the way you want. If not, go to the next option page and do it again.

When it starts working, note the option page you are on. Now go IMPORT the settings you saved and then go look at the option page causing the problem and see if you can figure out the error.