Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

A cell that spans more than one cell/column?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 22, 2009, 04:41 AM
Sundrop

14 posts · Dec 2009
A cell that spans more than one cell/column?

I am experimenting with a new front page, magazine or newspaper style.

I am doing ok with three columns using this code to style the center column. (Content in cells 1, 3, & 5. Cells 2 and 4 provide padding.)

Code:
<?php if (is_page(6814)) { bfa_widget_area('name=Magazine Front&cells=5&align=9&width_1=500&width_2=50&width_4=50&width_5=250&before_widget=<div id="%1$s" class="header-widget %2$s">&after_widget=</div>'); } ?>
My question: is there a way to have a cell span across two or more cells/columns?

For example, I'd like to have one long cell on the left, from top to bottom. Then I'd like to be able to have something span the top of the middle and right cell, perhaps something like Featured Content Gallery.

Is that possible? Or is there some way to accomplish this by other means?

Thank you very much?