Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Chipin Widget cutting off/resizing in theme

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 24, 2013, 06:45 PM
CreateMoreDesigns

2 posts · Jan 2013
Chipin Widget cutting off/resizing in theme

I am trying to add a Chipin widget to the sidebar but it keeps resizing and cutting it off, as you can see on the sidebar here:

This is what the widget is supposed to look like: http://helpaarontoday.chipin.com/video-game-contests

and here is the embed code:

Code:
<embed src="http://widget.chipin.com/widget/id/b3e2b4062a997c4e" flashVars="color_scheme=blue" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" wmode="transparent" width="250" height="250"></embed>
I even tried adding it to a page/post and it did the same thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.