Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Pictures/Photos not shown, only when "mouse-over"

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 9, 2012, 06:59 AM
Jaro

2 posts · Oct 2012
Pictures/Photos not shown, only when "mouse-over"

Hello,

my photos/pictures inside an article are not shown, there´s just a blank frame without the content. When you move the mouse on the frame, the picture is shown. Maybe a nice effect, but absolutely nonsense in this context. How can I switch off this effect?

Geeetz

Jaro