Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Can't change post titles?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 20, 2009, 12:36 PM
Duke1

2 posts · Sep 2009
[SOLVED] Can't change post titles?

Unable to change post titles after draft is saved or post is published. New title is updated everywhere except for the actual post itself. Anyway to fix this?