Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Line 42 Char 9 - invalid argument error

Old Sep 1, 2009, 04:50 PM
SunnyL

3 posts · Sep 2009
Line 42 Char 9 - invalid argument error

Hi guys,

Been using this theme for a few months and very impressed with it's ease of use. I have a recent annoying error (I am using IE btw), when any page loads on my site, I get message in the browser window which says "done but with errors on page" The error details give me this...
Line 42
Char 9
Error Invalid argument
Code 0
URL http://sundayldesigns.com/ (or any other page URL)

Can anyone help me find out what this is please? For instance where do I find line 42 (I viewed source code, but didn't help me!) It's a recent problem and I think it is linked to the fact that although my pictures (in posts) have links on them, none of the links are working.

Would appreciate any help
Old Sep 1, 2009, 05:48 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
the problem is in the networkedblog widget

there is also a problem with the last widget in the left sidebar, the images are overlaying the center column

Last edited by juggledad; Sep 1, 2009 at 05:53 PM.
Old Sep 2, 2009, 03:33 AM
SunnyL

3 posts · Sep 2009
Thank you very much for replying... I have decreased the width (learned there are two places for width in the html!!!) in the lefthand widget... it just runs behind the middle column on my screen so thought it wasn't a problem. Are you using Firefox?

As for the right side widget... I could just delete it, but I want to learn from this and want to find the offending character (with your help ) - can you tell me how I can block/copy text from the widgets please, as I can't seem to do that.

Appreciate your help here.
Old Sep 2, 2009, 04:53 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
As for the networkedblog issue - the error is in their code (where did you get it from) you may want to see if the widget has a forum and search it for the error.

I found the error by using the debug option in IE8
Old Sep 2, 2009, 07:05 AM
SunnyL

3 posts · Sep 2009
Thank You JuggleDad for your help. As the Network Blog widget is fairly new and links via Facebook (which I can't get into at the moment!) I have decided to delete the html, rather than waste time on it!

I am on IE7 at the mo... always reluctant to upgrade cos upgrades can cause me trouble. But if there is a debug option in IE8, maybe I should make the effort!

Anyway, by way of thanks I have made a donation.
Cheers
Sx