Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Link category/Widget titles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 8, 2010, 01:11 PM
jenny_li

15 posts · May 2010
[SOLVED] Link category/Widget titles

Hi,

I'm new here, new to WP, new to Atahualpa and new to everything pretty much so... be gentle with me, will ya?

I am impressed how far I've managed to get with my attempts to design my own blog - considering how little I know about anything webdesign. So first off a BIG thank you for making a theme that even I can at least do SOME stuff in! (Donation pending, promise!)

BUT - I need some help:
For some odd reason, some of my link categories behave differently than the others. See here:

I've set all the categories up exactly the same - and it's not really brain surgery at that, so I can't figure out what I've done wrong...? Anyone else?

Also - I think these headlines (or "titles", perhaps?) are too big. I want them bold, so they stand out, but I'd like to decrease their fontsize. But they won't go smaller than this. I've tried the widget title-box in the options area, but this is still the smallest it will go - if I put in smaller than 0.8em, it still doesn't go smaller than this.

And last - is there any way I can choose font for titles separately? I only find the general font-familly box in the Body-text-links-area, and then I change the font for the whole site...

The site is here: http://himmelochord.se - although I will probably fiddle around some more with it while waiting (eagerly) for a response from here.

Huge thanks in advance!
//Jenny

PS: And another thing - I really like the theme's rectangle "bullets" (as opposed to the ugly standard bullets I've got instead...), but is there a way I can change their color?

Last edited by jenny_li; May 8, 2010 at 01:13 PM.