Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

modifying font size of "Today's Events" and "Upcoming Events" in sidebar

Old Mar 16, 2009, 03:23 PM
ritland

1 posts · Mar 2009
Can someone explain to me how to modify the font size of the titles: "Today's Events" and "Upcoming Events" in sidebar widgets?
Thanks much

Bookmarks