Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Strange grey dot above page title

Old Jun 4, 2012, 02:04 AM
vandermark

15 posts · Jun 2012
On my website: http://www.bartvandermark.nl/

I changed in ATO the layout of the right sidebar and of the widgetcontainer. As a result on every page a grey dot appears just above the page title...

I have no idea what is causing the grey dot to appear. Can you give me some directions how to solve this?
Old Jun 4, 2012, 02:09 AM
vandermark

15 posts · Jun 2012
Ok, I have figure something out: the widget container background was white. When i changed it to grey, the grey dot appeared. When I change the widget container background back to white, the grey dot is no longer visible.

Conclusion 1: the grey dot was there already, just not visible because it was white.
Conclusion 2: the color of the dot is affected by the background color of widget containers.
Conclusion 3: the form of the dot is caused by the corners of the widget container: when I remove the rounded corners of the widget container, the grey dot becomes a square...

I hope you can give me directions how to change this, i have no idea how to solve this...

Edit: I just adjusted the bottom-padding of the widget container from 4 to 10 and the strange dot is now als larger...

Last edited by vandermark; Jun 4, 2012 at 02:34 AM.
Old Jun 4, 2012, 04:46 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Why do you have a left sidebar that you have set to a width of 0 but have added a widget to?
if you don't want the left sidebar, just uncheck it in the sidebar options
Old Jun 4, 2012, 05:04 AM
vandermark

15 posts · Jun 2012
.... feeling stupid....

Thanks for the quick reply, that was the solution