Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] How to change page title (the one shown on the tab) unique to each page, SEO

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 25, 2011, 08:26 AM
levenssfeer

30 posts · Oct 2010
[SOLVED] How to change page title (the one shown on the tab) unique to each page, SEO

I have 3 questions related to this:
1. How to change page title (the one shown on the tab) unique to each page?
2. Does changing this affect SEO?
3. Can you help me with good SEO tips/ know ata SEO article I can apply?
Many thanks in advance