Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] How can I use 2 header images of diferent sizes with ATA (3.5.3)?

Old Jul 24, 2010, 05:09 PM
maribel

4 posts · Jun 2010
Canada
Thanks to juggledad answers from thread 4389 I was able to use two diferent images on my web site:

One for Home page and other for the rest of the pages, however, this images are of diferent sizes.

The bigger image is not showing complete.

Is there a way that I can do that?

You can see my first draft on www.smartret.com

Thanks a lot for your help!

Maribel
Old Jul 24, 2010, 05:12 PM
maribel

4 posts · Jun 2010
Canada
I found the answer, i just had to use the following code:
div#imagecontainer {
background-position:center top;
background-repeat:no-repeat;
margin:0;
padding:0;
position:relative;
}
body.page-id-2 div#imagecontainer {
height:130px;
background-image: url(http://www.smartret.com//wp-content/...-950-130px.png) !important;
}
body.home div#imagecontainer{
height:380px;
background-image: url(http://www.smartret.com//wp-content/...aft2-950px.png) !important;
}