Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

How will ATA integrate with WP 3.0 and WooThemes Nav system

Old Feb 24, 2010, 10:36 AM
Shepherd Jim

301 posts · Feb 2009
Bristol, midcoast Maine USA
It's now definite that the WP 3.0 release will include a new drag'n'drop menu/nav setup -- they're "integrating" the WooThemes "Custom Navigation System".

Sorry, but the only link I have re this to the WP Facebook Fan Page blog/notes -- apologies if you're not a FB member and can't link thru to this:

FB WordPress Notes / Menus, the Merge, and a Patch Sprint!

I'm wondering if the extensive changes to the WP menu setup will break the ATA appearance options. I always upgrade my version of WP pretty quickly after they put them out, but I know this time around (sometime in May), I'll be waiting to hear from Flynn or Juggledad that the "coast is clear" and upgrading is safe.

Jim