Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Please help with Internet Explorer issues

Old Jan 6, 2010, 02:41 PM
cuezilla

2 posts · Jan 2010
If you go here:
http://www.cuezilla.com

It looks fine in both Safari & Firefox. However, in Internet Explorer the text is screwed up and the pictures are lower quality in the gallery..such as the jagged lines in the images which are straight lines on the other browsers.

With regard to the text, I did not paste from Word, rather, directly into the HTML editor from Gmail using Firefox. I am not a good programmer, so your help is appreciated.

Dean
Old Jan 6, 2010, 02:59 PM
ksmith101

79 posts · Dec 2009
North Carolina, although Georgia (USA) is HOME
I have IE7 on Windows XP and your site looks nice. Images are sharp and text is aligned properly (at least in my opinion).
Old Jan 6, 2010, 06:56 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of Atahualpa and WP?
What version of IE?
please point to the exact text that is 'screwed up' - this could be a case where you are specifying a font that is not avaliable on IE.

looks fine to me.
Old Jan 6, 2010, 09:28 PM
cuezilla

2 posts · Jan 2010
I think I fixed it. The gallery was resizing the pictures where usually I resize them in Photoshop. IE was not liking the wordpress gallery resizing. Thanks for your time everyone.
Dean