Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Left border on main page

Old Jan 25, 2010, 07:02 AM
Misselaineous

6 posts · Dec 2009
[SOLVED] Left border on main page

Hello, I was wondering if someone can help me. I'm using wordpress v2.9, theme v3.4.5. I have just changed my blog so that it has two sidebars on the right. This has left me with the main posts being on the left-hand side. Problem is that I can't figure out where to put the border on the left side of the blog post area. The theme options only gives me an option of adding a border on the sidebars but not the main center blog post area. I have added my blog's website as an example:
http://threewisepigs.com/

If someone can help that would be greatly appreciated.
Old Jan 25, 2010, 07:18 AM
Misselaineous

6 posts · Dec 2009
Apologies, please close this thread - I've just figured it out. Cheers.