Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Are more updates for 3.5.1 coming?

Old Jun 3, 2010, 08:55 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
Or is it considered "done"? Does the current download include all of the bug fixes we've been talking about?
Old Jun 3, 2010, 09:30 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
3.5.1 is complete, the next release will (I imagine) be 3.5.2. any bugs found will be fixed and added to 3.5.2 (such as BUGFIX 351-01: EXCERPTS - Show first X posts on HOME page as full posts - not working - http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=7339)

there is an issue with the new fading java code (see 3.5.1 Fade in/out header images with Javascript issues - http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=7324) and I don't know if/when that will be fixed - the old fading java code still works (see the thread for information)