Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » ThemeFrame Presales »

Account locked and cannot download new TF version

Old Feb 8, 2013, 09:48 AM
jc.yin

107 posts · Nov 2011
This is so strange, before my account worked fine and I even paid my share of donations. Now I can view the TF members forum but can't post or download the new TF from there. I get this message:

"jc.yin, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Can someone please contact flynn about this issue and help my account get reactivated? I want to download the new TF and need to start a new project.

Thanks!
Old Feb 8, 2013, 02:38 PM
Jam

1,112 posts · Mar 2011
Perth, Western Australia
How long ago did you become a TF owner? Lifetime or 12month access?

If you purchased TF after Dec. 31, 2011 (I think that's the correct date)

You are entitled to:
- free upgrades for 1 year
- read/write access to the ThemeFrame Members forum for 1 year

People who purchased before that date have lifetime upgrades and access to Members Forum.

Last edited by Jam; Feb 8, 2013 at 02:49 PM.
Old Feb 8, 2013, 05:58 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You bought a regular TF membership on 26th Jan 2012 which expired Jan 26th 2013

It does not renew automatically, you'd have to buy another 1 Year for $60 (+VAT if applicable)

You can keep using the TF versions you have and create unlimited themes for unlimited sites. However the access to the Members forum and downloads of new versions is bound to an active ThemeFrame membership