Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » ThemeFrame Presales »

Please activate my account & give it access to ThemeFrame

Old Mar 3, 2011, 07:36 PM
puterdude2

1 posts · Mar 2011
Yesterday, I joined the forum as 'puterdude,' but did not receive the verification email. Since I could not access the ThemeFrame portion on the website, I donated $80USD to "General".

Today, I registered on the forum as 'puterdude2' and received a verification email. Finally, I was able to compose a forum entry to explain my predicament!

1) Please activate 'puterdude'
2) Please give 'puterdude' access to ThemeFrame -- I paid $80USD (Tran ID: 6JF51461U24151924)
3) Enter my $80USD donation for 'ThemeFrame' with 99 years instead of 'General' -- due to incomplete account activation (which I could not repair), I could not access the ThemeFrame donation webpage. Very QUIRKY signup process!!

Yesterday, I send one email from 'Contact Us' and TWO private messages, but have yet to receive any responses.

I could not locate any mean by which I could RESEND the verification email so I had to register for the second time with a bogus name.

Sincerely,
Chris M

----------------------------------------------
Lmm Muenchen

Your order summary

Mar 2, 2011 21:32:59 PST
Transaction ID: 6JF51461U24151924

o Subscription Membership $80.00
o Item number: (Removed for privacy)
o Item price: $80.00
o Quantity: 1

* Total $80.00 USD

Last edited by puterdude2; Mar 3, 2011 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Paste PayPal Summary
Old Mar 4, 2011, 07:35 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You should be all set for puterdude.