Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Hello (Account suspended issue)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 25, 2013, 11:24 AM
billybatz9

38 posts · Jan 2013
[SOLVED] Hello (Account suspended issue)

Hello,

I went to the atahualpa theme options and it said (Account suspended) on top right in a yellow box. What does this mean? I have had someone working on my theme for a while now and i want to make sure he is not messing with anything that he shouldnt be