Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Featured Posts plugin

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 4, 2009, 04:53 PM
evripidis

37 posts · Apr 2009
Greece
Unhappy Featured Posts plugin

I'm trying to get setup the Featured Posts plugin. Unfortunately i cant get things work.

I've placed the required code before the LOOP but i can't see anything in my page.

Has anyone used this plugin or anything else to place some featured posts in his site?

Thanks in advanced