Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Sidebar widgets disappear in IE 7 posts

Old May 5, 2009, 02:42 PM
joevdb

3 posts · May 2009
Sidebar widgets disappear in IE 7 posts

My right widget sidebar disappears in IE7, but only on the 'home' posts page. It appears on all the 'static' pages in IE7. It works correctly on ALL pages in Firefox. Only missing in action in that one instance.

I am using Widget Logic, but there are no exceptions or special cases defined in the right sidebar, the left widgets work fine.

Can someone point me to the place in the stylesheet i need to fix? I'm getting lost in it. Or have I accidentally put something wrong in an option somewhere?

It's an intranet site I'm developing, So I can't post a link.... Thanks in advance..

Joe
Old May 5, 2009, 07:54 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
That sounds like text being pasted from MS Word. Paste into a text editor first to drop the MS formatting then copy paste from there
Old May 6, 2009, 12:07 PM
joevdb

3 posts · May 2009
Thanks, that was it.... formatted text pasted into a post caused the problem. Look for my paypal payment arriving shortly. Regards,