Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

All in One SEO Pack wrong output

Old Jun 10, 2013, 01:17 AM
tipsdejess

3 posts · Sep 2012
All in One SEO Pack wrong output

hello i need help with this.

im also using theme
atahualpa Versión 3.7.12
All in One SEO Pack 2.0.2
WordPress 3.5.1.

this is a post for a site:
http://diganmecomo.com/como-liberar-...lular-android/

type the url on Google, and you can see this:

"Cómo liberar espacio en un celular Android - Política de Privacidad"

on the all in one settings i have this:
Post Title Format: post_title

so it means it should only output the post title, but it doesnt, it reads something extra like politica de privacidad which is the title of one of the pages of the site, which is not related to the specific post.

i also cannot keep testing settings on both the plugin and the theme, like switching to the default wordpress theme or deactivating the plugin to see if thats the issue, because google doesnt update the title and description instantly, and they also dont tell you when are they going to index a post.

anyone having the same issue please help.
Old Jun 10, 2013, 10:35 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
That's more of a question for the SEO plugin's forum but I would be wandering through the plugin's settings for clues.
Old Jun 10, 2013, 12:55 PM
tipsdejess

3 posts · Sep 2012
thanks

i really like these theme so changing theme is really not an option. i post the same question on wordpress forums no answer so far.
Old Feb 25, 2015, 08:37 AM
jarumik

1 posts · Feb 2015
tipsdejess, I know this is an old topic, but if you have any news about this issue , I will be very thankful to hear it .

Last edited by jarumik; Feb 26, 2015 at 04:46 AM.