Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] submenu arrows not showing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 9, 2012, 05:34 PM
tsheridan

94 posts · Mar 2011
[SOLVED] submenu arrows not showing

I'm using a custom wordpress menu instead of the Atahualpa menu and I can't get the down arrow to show. I've tried adding the following code:

div#rmenu2 li.rMenu-expand {
background-image: url(http://www.teendrivingsolutions.com/...wn-white.gif);
background-position: right;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
}

but this has not helped.

I also wanted to add a left arrow to the drop down menu items by adding the right arrow image to
li.rMenu-expand li
but this is not working either.

I do not have any background images for the menu items at all, just color.

URL is www.teendrivingsolutions.com

I'm using WP 3.3.1 and Atahualpa 3.7.3.

Thank you!