Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Move menu UNDER header image?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 10, 2013, 09:06 AM
VeeRichie

2 posts · May 2013
[SOLVED] Move menu UNDER header image?

I am using the Atahualpa theme with Wordpress.

ourwebsite is www.brownswcdmn.org

I am trying to figure out how to move the menu UNDER the header image. (currently the menu is over the header image).

I couldn't find a simple option for it in the Atahualpa theme options and I tried moving some of the CSS items in the order I would like and didn't have any luck with that.

As you might be able to tell I don't have too much experience with web design but I think I could get my website to look the way I want with a little guidance.

Thanks in advance!