Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Move menu UNDER header image?

Old May 10, 2013, 09:06 AM
VeeRichie

2 posts · May 2013
[SOLVED] Move menu UNDER header image?

I am using the Atahualpa theme with Wordpress.

ourwebsite is www.brownswcdmn.org

I am trying to figure out how to move the menu UNDER the header image. (currently the menu is over the header image).

I couldn't find a simple option for it in the Atahualpa theme options and I tried moving some of the CSS items in the order I would like and didn't have any luck with that.

As you might be able to tell I don't have too much experience with web design but I think I could get my website to look the way I want with a little guidance.

Thanks in advance!
Old May 10, 2013, 09:09 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Moving CSS won't change the order of items. To change the order of items in the header area including the menu, logo, and banner look in "Style and edit Header Area" section of the theme options.
Old May 10, 2013, 09:17 AM
VeeRichie

2 posts · May 2013
Got it! I knew it was a simple solution... I just couldn't figure it out.

Thank you!!! It now looks exactly how I wanted.