Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

recommended youtube / video embed plugin?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 12, 2011, 09:25 AM
singldedudetravel

7 posts · Jan 2011
recommended youtube / video embed plugin?

I'm finding that I have little control over embedded youtubes. They get picked up automatically and left aligned at a standard size. I would like to have more control and prefer they would center by default. Can you recommend anything? The only way I get them to center now is by going to html mode and adding a <center> tag but it seems to work only sporadically for some reason. I also often have posts that show centered on the front page but not on the direct link to the post. Either that or other times it just shows up as the text of the link and doesn't actually embed. The whole thing seems to be very finnicky and sporadic.

Would love something that handles vimeo too.

Thanks.