Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] add a little space between each post in Recent Posts widget

Old Jul 23, 2010, 01:44 PM
cway

154 posts · Jul 2009
Does anybody know how I add a little space between each post in the Recent Posts widget?
See In The News in my left column:
http://www.busybreathersllc.com/
Thanks!
Cway
Old Jul 23, 2010, 02:15 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Add the following to ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts with the spacing you want.
HTML Code:
#recent-posts-4 li {margin-bottom:10px;}
Old Jul 23, 2010, 02:19 PM
cway

154 posts · Jul 2009
I was close. Thanks, lmilesw!