Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Atahualpa 3.7.12 - how to save your header images across updates

Old May 23, 2013, 06:37 PM
SharonJ

644 posts · Sep 2010
Duncan BC Canada
It is one of the main folders in your root folder (often called public_html)
cgi-bin
wp-admin
wp-content
wp-includes

files
Old Jun 12, 2013, 03:43 PM
Mista

2 posts · Nov 2009
One of the issues I was experiencing on every theme-upgrade was re-uploading the correct images.

With this version I went for the /wp-content/ata-images/ directory to stop this from happening on a next theme update.

For the header images and logo it works, but the favicon doesn't re-appear.
Any ideas why this is happening? (no cache plugins running), favicon is in the wp-content/ata-images directory as instructed...

Thanks for any suggestions!
Old Jun 12, 2013, 04:48 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What is the URL of your site and the name of the favicon?
Old Jun 12, 2013, 05:05 PM
SharonJ

644 posts · Sep 2010
Duncan BC Canada
Hi Mista. I had this trouble, too. But what worked for me, and I hope it is not temporary, is that I put the favicon.ico in ata-images and set the permissions to 644. I selected ata-images etc. at the new place to go for header and favicon AND in ATO/Add a Favicon, I named it there.

I don't see how that could possibly make a difference, but there you go....