Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Custom Fields are multiplying by themselves, uncontrollably

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 30, 2009, 11:11 AM
sendilnathan

2 posts · Aug 2009
Custom Fields are multiplying by themselves, uncontrollably

I am having rows and rows of Custom Fields I never entered. If I delete one, I only get more. This is really weird. I have another page where I have over 50 custom fields all self-generated from the Atahualpa Page Options where I put values into the 4 rows.

I deleted the values in the Atahualpa Page Options' 4 rows and all I have is 50 blank custom fields with values on the left hand side for custom fields such as bfa_ata_body_title_saved, bfa_ata_body_title, bfa_ata_meta_description... and several blank on both right & left custom fields.

Also, every time I save the page I get more of these custom fields that are growing indiscriminately.

btw, all of this is in Manage>>Pages.

I am using Atahualpa 3.4.1 and WordPress version 2.6.2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	customfields2.jpg
Views:	1689
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	238  Click image for larger version

Name:	customfields1.jpg
Views:	1678
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	237