Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

CSS Page Menu 1 changes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 19, 2011, 12:04 PM
auteur

1 posts · Dec 2010
Unhappy CSS Page Menu 1 changes

It'd be waaaay easier if I could just see a non-bunched up CSS to work directly on the files. They're all grouped up and unreadable and making, what should be simple changes to the page navigation bar - is a lot more work.

I'm working on this site in development: http://cordoba.websitewelcome.com/~f...legourmet.com/

I need to increase the height of the bar. Everything I try only increases where there are links. I, also, need to have an image before each link.

Please advise, I'm so frustrated trying to make this change.

Looking in IE8 and Theme version is: Atahualpa 3.6.7

Appreciate any help!