Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Atahualpa Theme Options page won't show properly in anything newer than version 3.7.7

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 25, 2013, 02:58 PM
asellon

23 posts · Feb 2010
Atahualpa Theme Options page won't show properly in anything newer than version 3.7.7

Hi! I'm hoping someone can help me figure this out: Each time I try to update Atahualpa to anything newer than version 3.7.7, I find that the Atahualpa Theme Options page won't render properly; I get a bare-bones version of the main layout, but none of the frames, and cannot access any of the theme option pages to edit them. The menu words on the left aren't clickable. This has happened to me with the last couple of versions of WordPress. I just updated to the latest WP version today, and tried Atahualpa 3.7.9 and then 3.7.11, but have the same issue with both.

Can anyone tell me if there's some other setting I should be changing, or if this is a known bug? I don't see anyone else in the Forum listing this issue, so I'm thinking it's something unique to my setup, but I don't know what that could be.

My host is 1and1.com, and this issue has been a problem running on both PHP 5.2 and now as of today, PHP 5.4.

Can anyone help? I'd really like to keep my Atahualpa up-to-date, but need to be able to access the Theme Options pages to make that worthwhile.

Thanks!