Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

[SOLVED] Author comments can't be highlighted?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 28, 2010, 10:21 AM
Kazna

13 posts · Jan 2010
[SOLVED] Author comments can't be highlighted?

I've enabled the option to highlight author's comments (chose 'Yes') and select the color different from the normal and second comments. However the my comments still display the same as others'. Is there anyone has the same problem? Can someone suggest a way to fix it? Thanks.