Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Page bar, weird borders

Old Oct 4, 2010, 08:30 AM
Rarabou

10 posts · Sep 2010
Page bar, weird borders

Hi everyone,

If you look at my blog www.nuitdemalade.org, you can see that my page bar has weird border. It seems to be 2 round corners on the selected page. How can I remove it?

Here is my css code :

div#menu1 ul.rMenu { background: transparent; }
/* round corners for page menu bar items */
div#menu1 ul.rMenu li,
div#menu1 ul.rMenu li a {font-size:15px; letter-spacing: 1.5px; border-left: solid 1px #ffffff; border-right: solid 1px #ffffff; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 11px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 11px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 11px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 11px; border-top-left-radius: 11px; border-top-right-radius: 11px; }

Thank you
Old Oct 4, 2010, 10:02 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
A start is to remove the left and right borders and use a right margin to separate the menu items. After a quick look I am not sure what else is needed but I would play around with any code you added or changed.