Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Upgrade Atahualpa 3.3.3 to 3.4.6 and H2 spacing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 16, 2010, 12:19 PM
alisonkerr

1 posts · Mar 2010
Upgrade Atahualpa 3.3.3 to 3.4.6 and H2 spacing

I just upgraded from Atahualpa 3.3.3 to 3.4.6 and everything pretty much went swimmingly well (I followed the suggestion I found here to download, unzip, FTP etc).

Just one thing I need help with. Many of my posts use subheaders - I just put code such as this in the post <h3><span style="color: #4f9d3b;">Gold Straight From the Earth
</span></h3> You can see how it looks here: http://lovingnaturesgarden.com/2010/03/wonder-potato/

Anyway, the default spacing and text size seems to be different in Atahualpa 3.4.6 compared to 3.3.3 and there's too much space above and below the subheaders.

Where do I go to change the line spacing, or line height (sorry, I'm not sure of the technical term). I want it to look the same as it did under 3.3.3.

While I'm there I'd like to set up some defaults for subheaders such as <h2> and <h3> so that I have control of the size and color - it would make more sense to use <h2> in my posts, but I hadn't figured out how to change the defaults so I've been using <h3>, which in 3.3.3 was the size and line-height I wanted.

Thanks. I love the Atahualpa theme. I've been using since about June of 2009 for this one site. I notice quite a number of garden sites/blogs using it, though most have left it looking closer to the default. I did donate before and I will again once I've got a revenue stream going.

Last edited by alisonkerr; Mar 16, 2010 at 12:20 PM. Reason: typo