Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating » Old Version fixes and change logs »

Atahualpa 3.6.1 released

Old Jan 18, 2011, 02:21 PM
bvision

12 posts · Jan 2009
Heerlen, The Netherlands
I have the same problem and I'm using php 5.2.16 (http://www.bvision.nl/info.php)
Old Jan 19, 2011, 10:58 PM
ylsnuha

9 posts · Jul 2010
the function lmbbox_comment_quicktags is not supported?
Old Jan 20, 2011, 05:26 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
ylsnuha - ??? I don't understand what you are asking -
if this is a plugin please provide a link to where you downloaded the plugin
'also provide a link to an example showing it not working.
Old Jan 20, 2011, 04:38 PM
AB4C

4 posts · Nov 2010
Hi,

I have wanted to switch to the Atahualpa theme since November. I decided to wait because of the holiday season. I need to change my eCommerce plugin on my site (BAD) ASAP. I have decided which plugin to change to and realized that it only made sense to change themes before adding the plugin and entering all of my products again - so I don't run into trouble.

I see that 3.6.1 is the current Atahualpa theme to download within Wordpress - but - I see on the forum that there is an announcement (Jan 6) on the top NOT to download 3.6.1 and that the announcement will be removed when that changes. I also see a lot of threads about blank pages, etc.

I see within Wordpress that the theme was updated Jan 11th.

What should I do? Download what version? Wait until 3.6.1 is fixed? Unfortunately I can't wait to download the new eCommerce plugin so I hope all goes well with changing themes if you suggest that I wait to switch to Atahualpa.

Please let me know your thoughts and THANKS!!!

By the way, I'm going to be using the eCommerce plugin - PHPurchase - if anyone has anything to say about that.

AB4C
Old Jan 20, 2011, 06:37 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
for now you can install 3.5.3 see http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=8405 in the New Versions & Updates' forum

Also get the bugfix's for it in that forum
Old Jan 21, 2011, 05:41 AM
rigs

2 posts · Jan 2011
This was the magic key for me, just added that line to the .htaccess file... and it works!
None of the other proposals works for me.
Thanks!
Old Jan 21, 2011, 06:45 AM
rigs

2 posts · Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by rigs
This was the magic key for me, just added that line to the .htaccess file... and it works!
None of the other proposals works for me.
Thanks!
I have tried to reproduce the error to verify the solution. I had to create a new database entry for bfa_ata4 as well. This is the complete procedure for me:

1. Back up the 3.5.3 settings with Export & Download Atahualpa Settings File (if you want to keep them)
2. Activate 3.6.1
3. Push the button Delete 'bfa_ata4' to create a new database entry
4. Add php_value suhosin.executor.include.whitelist bfa:// to the .htaccess file
5. Upload & Import the previously saved settings (if you want to continue with them)

Last edited by rigs; Jan 21, 2011 at 07:02 AM.
Old Feb 4, 2012, 07:51 AM
TheWordpressKing

9 posts · Feb 2012
I've only just realised, after troubleshooting problems with this version for hours, that this thread is horrifically old.

I following a link in a sticky on the DigitalPoint forums, saw the Jan 21, 2011 and misread it as Jan 21, 2012 presuming it was only a week or so old - just a heads up to everyone else who's following that link that this is NO LONGER the current updated version of the theme!

(And apologies for the necropost, but I fear there may be a lot of users coming from DP coming to the same conclusion as I...)
Old Jul 13, 2012, 08:38 PM
lhanft

88 posts · Jul 2009
Cleveland, OH
But I love the term "necropost" . . .