Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Posts and Comments above search bar in header

Old Jun 30, 2010, 07:01 AM
pgblake

3 posts · Jun 2010
I've recently discovered this great theme. I'm working locally and experimenting. I want to delete the Posts and Comments above the search bar in the header. I've looked in functions.php and header.php and Style & edit HEADER AREA in the Theme Options. Have I missed something as I can't delete them?
Old Jun 30, 2010, 08:44 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
if you mean you want to remove the page and category menubars, take a look at ato->Style & edit HEADER AREA->Configure Header Area and read the documentation on the page
Old Jun 30, 2010, 09:22 AM
pgblake

3 posts · Jun 2010
Thanks juggledad. I had found that but it's not what I want. I would like to delete the links above the search bar that link to Live Bookmarks to the Posts and Comments. I want to keep the search bar. Is there a way of doing this?
Old Jun 30, 2010, 09:35 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
oh, you mean the RSS settings - just go into the options and shut them off
Old Jun 30, 2010, 09:41 AM
pgblake

3 posts · Jun 2010
Thanks again juggledad. That has indeed worked. I'm enjoying learning this excellent theme. I'll experiment some more.

Best wishes

pgblake