Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

menu bar and link area: different heights

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 26, 2013, 08:23 AM
jcpcosta

32 posts · Oct 2012
Portugal
menu bar and link area: different heights

Can you please tell me how do I solve this difference between the menu bar and the "link area"??? I tried to change every padding and margin options but's not working :/ Please, see attached a print screen. Thank you
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	doubt.png
Views:	1794
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	2291