Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Question about editing in phpmyadmin

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 6, 2009, 05:47 PM
Dani808

22 posts · Dec 2009
Hawaii
[SOLVED] Question about editing in phpmyadmin

Hello all! I donated and am waiting for Juggledad to get me in the Gold forum but meanwhile I have a question.

First I have to say I love this theme, it is the best I have seen so far! I went through 5 before I found one I could work with. This is my first wordpress site, I think I am going to do everything in wordpress from now on! I can't wait to see what you guys do next.

Anyway my question is, I downloaded this to a server in my unlimited hosting account. I set up the domain as I would for any other site and it does take you to the page but when you go anywhere else it shows the domain of the root where the database is located. I went in and did a browse under wp_posts and found all occurrences and changed them to the right domain. But it still isn't showing. Is there a step I am missing here? And for future reference, is there a way to set these up in an unlimited hosting account so I don't have to go in manually like this every time or am I always going to have to go and get a separate hosting account under the domain name attached to the site?

The domain for the site is http://www.hearttheearth.org and the location where the database is http://www.bosshi.com/blog

MAHALO!
dani