Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Installed the Atahualpa but cant find a way to edit center column

Old Jul 27, 2009, 10:57 PM
mush

10 posts · Jul 2009
"On the left, under Appearance, you'll see Atahualpa Theme Options. That's where you change many things that are controlled by Atahaulpa itself, like the color and size of fonts, whether you want 1 or 2 sidebars, what to put in the header, etc. "

Saw the above text on another website but in my wordpress interface, under themes, there is no "options" button in the left sidebar. Why is this not coming up for me? Please help. I am very frustrated and anxious to design my website/blog.

All that shows up is <body

My site is www.happyhighlander.com/organic

I had created a folder called "organic" on the server and then installed wordpress to that folder and then dowloaded the atahualpa theme to the wp-content/themes folder within the folder called "organic"

Do you think there is an issue with the way that I've set it up?

Thank you.
Old Jul 27, 2009, 11:23 PM
mush

10 posts · Jul 2009
One more thing... I do see that theme shows up properly after installing it but there is no button for "style" or "options"
Old Jul 28, 2009, 11:49 AM
daniel3ub

26 posts · Jul 2009
So the first issue with the installation is solved?

Look under Appearance > Atahualpa Theme Options
Welcome to the word of easy customising your theme

Last edited by daniel3ub; Jul 28, 2009 at 12:12 PM. Reason: typo
Old Jul 28, 2009, 01:32 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Hi Mush,
something is messed up with your install since the page is only generating up to the <body.
Switch to the default theme and see if you can get to the frontpage of your blog. This will tell you if you did te wordpress install correctly. If wordpress with the default theme isn't working, the atahualpa theme won't work eithor.