Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

'Content ABOVE Loop',

Old May 25, 2011, 04:43 PM
thekjub9

41 posts · May 2011
Where are the 'Content ABOVE Loop', 'The LOOP' etc. options?They are now 'hardcoded' into Atahualpa's <code>index.php</code>. To edit the loop or to add custom code before/after the loop, manually edit <code>index.php</code>.

WTF ????????

can you explain it to me ?

i used it to put Breadcrumb NavXT in that place just right beneath the menu it was ther ok and worked
tell where do I have put the code now ??? for me its huge jump BACKwards

help pls
Old May 25, 2011, 06:25 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Due to WordPress restrictions, some functionality have been removed from the options in version 3.6.7.

You will have to look at index.php and code your changes there. If you do not know php, I suggest you (1) reconsider the functionality, (2) learn php so you can maintain the code or (3) hire someone to do the changes for you.
Old May 29, 2011, 04:05 AM
thekjub9

41 posts · May 2011
ok I used breadcrumbs NAV XT

home > about > content ....
in loop above center column

also in this wordpress forum is used the same navigation help

how can I get it work pls ?
where should I add the code ?
Old May 29, 2011, 05:47 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
You will have to look at index.php and code your changes there
Old May 29, 2011, 11:25 AM
thekjub9

41 posts · May 2011
sorry but what is this for an improovment ?
there are lot of people using this kinf of navigation and how shall we proceed ?

atahualpa was "is" upgreadeproof unless you edit your code ... and now I have to edit my code ?
is there no other way ?
Old May 29, 2011, 11:57 AM
thekjub9

41 posts · May 2011
why there are 3 footer widget areas by no widget area above center column ?
Old May 29, 2011, 12:20 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Go complain to wordpress.org - they changed the requirements for themes. All of us wish they had not, but they make the rules